Tuesday, April 19, 2016

National Scrapbook Day Textured Tags

I saw the last blog entry and decided to begin writing mine!  I'm a newbie to the design team and a newbie to writing on a blog!!  So here goes.  Dana told you about some of the great April classes offered, but I'm going to jump forward a bit to May.  It's a big day at Scrappin' Goodtime on National Scrapbook Day.  Although many of  you will stay for the weekend, many will join us for the day only on May 7.  There will be a variety of games and fun, including  Make & Takes featuring some of the new products from the store.

I'll be showing off  the new flocking and Nuvo glitter.  If you know me, you know I love glitter and Stickles, so I was excited to use the Nuvo glitter.  We will be making some tags with these great new products.



The smaller bottles are the flocking from Queen & Co.  Don't you just love those colors??  And aren't they perfect for spring?!?  The Nuvo glitter is awesome as well and you've got to visit the store to see all the color choices.

So......there it is!  My first blog.  Be sure to join us on National Scrapbook Day to see these products and other new items, as well as learning some new techniques!

No comments: