Friday, July 17, 2015

Authentique's Infused Collection

I always enjoy using the Authentique paper lines, and the new Infused Collection is no exception. This collection has themed papers featuring tea and sweets motifs.


It also has stripes and dots and plaids and doilies and flowers!


When I pick up one of these paper pads at Scrappin' Goodtime, I like to wander around and see what else I can find to coordinate with it. I chose a length of ribbon and a package of KaiserCraft Sea Breeze Epoxy Stickers to go with this collection.


Flipping through my photos, I found a great shot of my sweet friend Elinor and her son attempting a new recipe when they were visiting us several years ago. I knew I had to use the "Confection" paper as my background and the "Sweetened" paper (with the "Life is Sweet" sentiment) as the block for my photo.


To add some dimension to this layout, I cut the "Life is Sweet" sentiment/cake collage from another sheet of the "Sweetened" paper and added it to my layout with pop dots.


I thought the quote that was included on the bar code strip of each paper was also appropriate for my page, so I added it to a small embellishment cluster. (I read on the Authentique blog that this quote was created by Samantha Wheatley just for this collection!)


I also scattered some of those KaiserCraft epoxy star stickers around the layout.


These paper pads come with 24 sheets of double-sided papers, so I'm off now to create more layouts with this gorgeous collection!

Happy Scrappin' Y'all - Melissa Gross (Design Team Member)
My Blog: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

2 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

That quote is just right for your page. I like the cake piecing too.

Amyih said...

Nice layout! So sweet 😃 !