Monday, July 27, 2015

A Day At The Park Mix & Match Pad

The Canvas Home Basics Mix & Match Pads contain assorted cardstock, specialty papers, and fabrics. I still have photos to scrap from my trip to Disneyland last year, so I grabbed one of the A Day At The Park pads on my last visit to Scrappin' Goodtime. The pad held a variety of fabrics, burlap, canvas, corrugated, and patterned papers.


The assortment of coordinating materials in these pads make them perfect for creating banners for special events or home decor projects . . . and as embellishments on scrapbook layouts, of course! I adhered one banner to the background paper, then used pop dots so the second banner would appear to be hanging in front of it.


The red, yellow, and black color scheme in this pad worked perfectly with my photos on this two-page layout. (The Magic title die-cut was created from a Paper Wizard kit.)


Here's a closer look at each page. For my journaling list, I used Cardmaking for Connoisseurs Black Alpha Stickers.


Two of the printed papers were designed to be cut apart as 4x6 patterned papers or journaling blocks. I used pieces from those papers for my numbered list and as mats for all my photos


These products definitely do a great job of showcasing my Magic Disneyland memories!

Happy Scrappin' Y'all - Melissa Gross (Design Team Member)
My Blog: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

No comments: