Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Collection


Hello! Sandy here with a two page layout to inspire you! If you're looking for a nice rustic, masculine paper line then you'll want to check out the new Kaisercraft collection "Scrap Yard."  At first I didn't think I'd like it but once I put some of my photos from our trip to Washington D.C. on there and added some fun elements I ended up LOVING it! This collection made a perfect backdrop for a two page layout (12x12) of these images taken at the National Air and Space Museum.


For these layouts I used both 12x12 papers from the collection for the background and the 6x6 paper pad for the photo mats.  Some of the gears are from the Kaisercraft Scrap Yard Ephemera pack.  The flowers are by Petaloo from my stash and the metal gears, washers etc are from my husband's shop. A great place to find just the right embellishment.  I also added in some silver eyelets and black brads.

This two page layout will be on display at Scrappin' Goodtime later this week.

Happy Crafting!
~Sandy

No comments: