Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It's almost time for National Scrapbooking Day!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE NSD!  I love it even more this year because I'm spending my NSD at Scrappin' Goodtime!  I am honestly counting down the days!

Another reason I am counting down the days is because this year for NSD I am also teaching a class at Scrappin' Goodtime!

Here's the Info:


National Scrapbook Day Class 
 Travel Waterfall Album
Friday, May 1 @ 4:00 pm
or
Saturday, May 2 @ 1:00 pm

$30.00

Come make this very cute Waterfall Album with a travel theme. The front paper is a general map with an airplane paper clip, bicycle charm and chipboard camera. It's the perfect size to carry in your purse or sit on a desk so you can share your vacation photos with others. There are 8 flips which will hold up to 17 photos and/or use some for journaling. The basic tools you will need to bring to the class are paper trimmer, scissors, scoring tool, corner chomper (stub/deco), ink, wet glue (glossy accents), adhesive, and crop-a-dile.
Each class will be limited to 8, so call early to reserve your spot.




Hope to see you there! 



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Saw this sample at the store today - such a great project!

Sandy Trefger said...

Very cute waterfall album! Love the envelopes for keeping memorabilia!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog