Friday, April 3, 2015

How Do You Scrap?

When you're ready to create a layout, how do you choose the products you'll use? Do you start by choosing the colors you want to use on your page? Or do you pick themed products to go with your photos and story? Or do you tend to always grab papers and embellishments from your favorite manufacturer?

At Scrappin' Goodtime, you can easily find what you need in the store regardless of which method you use. If you start with color, the front Wall of Color is the perfect place to begin.

 And the back wall of the store is lined with cardstock in all colors!

If you want products to match  the theme of your layout, we've got you covered! There are sections for baby and kids and sports and school and career and holidays and Disney and family, etc.

My personal favorite is the travel section, where I often pick up papers and embellishments to scrap the various places we visit.

If you're looking for a particular manufacturer or paper line, we have those, too. Many of the most popular lines are displayed throughout the store.

(These photos represent only a portion of what's available at the store . . . and new products come in each week!)

We'd love to know - how do you scrap?

Happy Scrappin' Y'all - Melissa Gross (Design Team Member)
My Blog: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Good question? I'm not sure any more. LOL I think it's more by theme and then color and then manufacturer.

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Rachael said...

By collection. I pic one that I really like. I love how everything coordinates. I can just get down to business... Though I'll add buttons/bling or ribbon from my stash. Then I'll dig through my pics and find what will fit. Not a chronological scrapbooker here... Lol.