Saturday, April 11, 2015

Authentique's Classique: Beauty Collection

Any paper line with  yellow as one of the main colors is bound to be one I want to use in my scrapbooking. (Yellow is and has always been my favorite color!) Authentique's Classique: Beauty Collection is exactly what the name implies - classic and beautiful! Here's how this line is described on the Authentique blog: "The simple color palette of black, white, cream and grey, accented by a single color, is classy and timeless." 


I've always like old typewriters and the memories they bring of taking my first typing class in 8th grade. When I saw some old typewriters on display at a museum several years ago, I snapped photos and love the way they look on a scrapbook page with papers from this collection.

 

These papers can also be used to create beautiful greeting cards. Here I added a stamped sentiment, then punched a couple of scalloped circles to create a layered effect. Three punched flowers along the bottom add dimension and additional beauty to complete this friendship card.

 
These papers are in stock at the store - look for them on the Authentique spinner rack along with matching 3x4 journaling cards!

Happy Scrappin' Y'all - Melissa Gross (Design Team Member)
My Blog: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

1 comment:

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful, Melissa! That yellow Authentique paper is so stunning and you are right, perfect with those old typewriter photos! Love your card too!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog