Sunday, March 8, 2015

Wall of Color

I enjoy trying new products and techniques in my scrapbooking, however I primarily scrap by color. Once I choose the photos and/or story I want to scrap, I then decide which color(s) I'm going to use. I pull out papers and embellishments in the chosen colors and set to work. So, I was thrilled when Susie agreed to create a wall of color in the store! She started by moving the smaller color section from the back of the store, then began adding in other papers and embellishments.


 We arranged everything in rainbow order and this new Wall of Color totally makes me smile.


More products will be added as they arrive now that the west coast strike is over. This wall will be full end to end when it's completed! And we're adding monochromatic layouts above each section to inspire you in your scrapping!

 
Here's a look at the yellow layout I created when I was at the store Friday.


What do you think about the new Wall of Color?

Happy Scrappin' Y'all - Melissa Gross (Design Team Member)
My Blog: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

The wall of color at the store look fabulous! And I LOVE your bright yellow layout Melissa! I needed to see that today with my cold and the rainy weather outside! :)

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Susanne said...

Looks fabulous - very tempting! And why again was it you chose yellow as the first color to scrap with? ;-)