Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sharing my Magical Disney Project!

Good Afternoon Goodtimers! 

I had high hopes of sharing with you all today photos of my Magical Disney Shadowbox.  Well, the Power's that Be (photo developer) have decided that the photos that i needed to put on my project just aren't going to be available today.  I'm going to actually blame it on the Weather and NOT the Photo Developer! lol 

The Weather outside is Frightful!  It really is!  I live in North Dallas and it's raining, and cold, and windy.  So what's a girl to do other than Scrapbook! Yes, I know...i could clean or do laundry, or cook, but you know I just don't want to do that! lol. 


Even though my photos FOR my project are stuck at the Developer I can still share a photo OF my project with you! here it is! 


In my class you will be making a Magical Shadowbox Disney Frame. 

The Chipboard album in the upper left is approximately 3 inches x 3 inches and has eight chipboard pages in it that you can use for photographs, memorabilia or you can even shrink down the autographs of your favorite Disney Characters and mount them on patterned paper (the possibilities are endless!) 

I LOVE Camera Die Cut that I used for the Frame. The Die I used is actually a Card Die from Sizzix.  I thought it would look really cute on my frame especially since i was using different paper from the "Say Cheese" Collection from Simple Stories to make it.  

The Banner on the upper right was made using the Kiwi Lane Designs Designer Templates.  I REALLY love using these templates on my projects so I just had to use them on this one too!. 

I also added one more "detail" to my Frame.  Yes...I glittered it.  It just seems to me that frames really need to be painted and glittered!  I think it just adds a little bit of something to my project! 

Now, if your holding back on taking my class because you don't want to get messy with the black paint NOT to worry!  I'm going to paint them ahead of time for you!  Don't like to cut?  Well, guess what!  Everything is going to be Pre-Cut for you too!   All you have to do is come to class and assemble the project. 

If you like my frame then come and join me during the Magical Disney Weekend at Scrappin' Goodtime!  I'll be there teaching my project, working on other projects and just having a MAGICAL Good Time! 

Magical Disney Shadow Box
Taught by Jill Cornelius

Friday, March 27 @ 2:00 pm
Saturday, March 28 @ 5:00 pm
$25.00 per kit

*Kit frames will not be painted
*Class frames will ONLY be painted 
(if you would like me to glitter your class frame please let me know in advance)




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such a FUN project & the glitter does add a great touch to the frame!