Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hope & A Future - Mixed Media Scripture Class

Join me on April 10th for a two hour class merging art and faith. We’ll explore Jeremiah 29:11 and create a mixed media canvas that will serve as a reminder of God’s promise in this scripture. In addition, I'll be sharing how this scripture has had a huge impact on my life and faith.
 


We’ll incorporate patterned papers, cardstock, doilies, zipper ribbon, pearl brads, glitter tape, an assortment of flowers, and scripture word art that I created on a 12” x 8” canvas. You’ll also get a chance to try out the Wink of Stella pen to add extra sparkle to your flowers and/or canvas! Call the store today to reserve your spot! (903.641.0855)
Hope & A Future
Mixed Media Scripture Canvas

Friday, April 10
1:00-3:00pm
$25
 Basic tool kit (paper cutter, scissors, adhesive, glue dots) needed to complete class.
Brown chalking ink & pop dots optional. [Canvas designs may vary slightly from sample shown.]

Happy Scrappin' Y'all - Melissa Gross (Design Team Member)
My Blog: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

This is beautiful Melissa! I love those papers and the zipper flowers! Fabulous!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Cheryl M said...

Oh my Melissa! This is beautiful! I wish I lived closer! You're going to do a great job with this class!