Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sharing a Favorite Tool: Kiwi Lane!

Good Morning Good Timers!

How do you like the NEW look of the Scrappin' Goodtime Blog?

This year all the members of the  Scrappin' Goodtime Design Team will take part in the Blog. What does this mean for you?  LOTS of ideas!  and LOTS of sharing by us!

Today I get to share with you a tool (or rather LOTS of tools) that I love.  What's the tool?  Kiwi Lane Design Templates!  In case you didn't know, I LOVE the Kiwi Lane Design Templates and I use them on many of my scrapbook projects.

Kiwi Lane Design Templates can be used for Scrapbook Pages, Cards, Tags, Mixed Media.  You name it!  The possibilities for these templates are endless! Endless?  yes, Endless! Why?  Because there are SO many different kinds of templates!  Susie even has the three newest collections in the store: Springtime, Elements and Tiny Explore.  (note to self:  I NEED to buy the "Springtime", LOVE the Bird!

Today I'm going to share with you a layout I created to showcase some photos from my husband's 50th Birthday.



For this layout I used the following templates:
1) Madison Avenue 2A, 2B
2) Scallop 3A
3) Celebrate: 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6

Here are some close-up photos of my layout:




If you would like to see more of my projects using Kiwi Lane Design Templates you can find them on my blog: http://brought-to-you-by-the-letter-j.blogspot.com. Also, if you can't make it to a class and happen to be at the store when I"m there, just ask me about the templates.  I'd LOVE to help you out! 


Kiwi Lane Class 
February 21 @ 1:00 pm
$20
Instructor: Rachael Clift

Let us show you how to simplify your scrapbooking experience. Using the "framing" technique, you will see how easy it is to create beautiful layouts, using lots of photos....This technique will have you "catching" up on your scrapbooking in no time! You will leave class with ONE double page layout in the theme of your choice and free product, as well as 15% off your purchases that day.

If you've already taken this class, we encourage you to come again!  You'll always learn something new...a unique way to use your templates, new tips and tricks even, and best of all you'll be able to add to your Kiwi collection using the discount!












2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable layout! I love all the layers and the colors!

Rachael said...

Wow! I love the center shape that created!