Tuesday, February 17, 2015

How to Add Sparkle/Glitter To Your Projects with the Wink of Stella Brush Pen


I love sparkle and glitter (not a lot) on my cards and mini albums.  How about you?  A perfect and easy way to do it is to use the awesome Wink of Stella Brush Pens that you can buy at Scrappin' Goodtime!  It's super easy to just brush on the amount of glitter you want.  My favorite is the clear one but you can get them in many colors!  To make it easier to share how I use the brush pen to add the sparkle on the roses in the photo above, I made a very short YouTube video you can watch here or from my crafty blog www.sandyscraftycreations.com.

To view this video in a larger format, click on "YouTube" in the lower right corner.

I hope you are all having a great week!

~Sandy, Scrappin' Goodtime Designer

P.S. Check back tomorrow for a blog post from Melissa!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to pick up one of these pens!! So easy to add a little sparkle!