Tuesday, February 10, 2015

How to Use the Marvy Paint Pens


Here's a quick video "tutorial" that I created this morning for my own blog Sandy's Crafty Creations for my Technique Tuesday post and  since I learned this from Susie at Scrappin' Goodtime I want to share it with all of you too!  If you've been into the store and were working on a word chipboard album or any shaped chipboard album, I'm sure you already know this technique but if not...well, you need to get to the store now and buy you some of the Marvy Painter Pens.  I bought three for myself on Saturday and used the red one on this Valentine heart shaped album!  Oh my! Thank you Susie for showing me how to do this!  It has made a huge difference in how the finished edges of my album looks!

And now the video.  It is really quick and I'd actually already finished the edges of my album before I thought about doing a video (and asking Susie if I could share it on my blog and here).  But it's hard to tell you how to do it without "showing" you so I re-created it a bit in this video.  To see the video in a larger format, just click on "YouTube" in the lower right corner of the video.


I hope each of you have a wonderful day! It's my birthday and we will be going out for dinner tonight.  The weather here in Texas is fabulous so far this week--feels like Spring!  I will be doing another post here tomorrow on the Scrappin' Goodtime blog to share a Graphic 45 layout from a fabulous collection available at the store!

Happy Crafting,

~Sandy, Scrappin' Goodtime Designer
Sandy's Crafty Creations

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great tutorial Sandy! I've painted the edges of my chipboard albums using acrylic paint & a sponge brush, but this makes a much cleaner edge. I need to get some of those pens!