Monday, January 19, 2015

Candy Cane Mini Album Class Followup

Hello Goodtime Scrappers!  This is my first post as a Designer for Scrappin' Goodtime!  My name is Sandy (don't worry about my last name--it's hard to pronounce and to spell!).  I live in Weatherford, Texas and love to design mini albums and other fun crafty things!  I'm married (we'll be counting 39 years in June) to my biggest crafting fan, mom to 3 great children and Nana to 5 totally amazing grandchildren.  I have way too many cats to name that I consider my "kids" and I'm Nana to a really sweet chocolate lab, Ava. (Ava doesn't know she's a dog so please don't tell her.)   I started scrapbooking way back in the 90s and somehow got all my photos in scrapbook albums before turning my love to paper crafting--handcrafted cards, mini albums and other projects. I've been known to dabble a bit in mixed media, so while not an expert, if that is something you've been thinking about doing, I might be able to tell you what not to do. Ha, ha.




Saturday I taught my first class at Scrappin' Good time and had so much fun!  What a wonderful group of ladies! I love how everyone's mini Candy Cane Paper Bag album turned out!  If you missed out on this class, there are a few of the kits for sale at the store and I will be typing up the instructions this week and if you purchase a kit, you will be emailed the pdf file of the instructions.  Thank you to the ladies who took my class, you will be emailed the instructions later this week so you can make another cute album for any occasion!  I hope to see you all again real soon!

~Sandy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So excited to have you on the Design Tea Sandy!