Sunday, January 18, 2015

Authentique's Faith Collection

I was so excited when I saw Authentique's new Faith collection - papers, cardstock stickers, paper die cuts - because I like to scrapbook about my faith and the activities and ministries I'm involved in as I serve the Lord. In fact, I have a scrapbook album, which I titled My Faith Walk, devoted entirely to these types of layouts. The neutral color and subtle patterns in the Faith collection worked perfectly for a layout showcasing photos of me leading a retreat a couple of years ago. (Note - click on the layout to see a larger version.)

I really like the variety of stickers and die cuts that helped enhance the theme of the layout and worked perfectly in embellishment clusters with some Bo Bunny Petals.



Do you scrapbook about your faith? Please share in the comments how/what you've included about your faith walk in your scrapbooks.

 Happy Scrappin' Y'all - Melissa Gross (Design Team Member)
My Blog: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces

5 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Perfect paper collection for your album! I love those papers and love your layouts too!

Anonymous said...

I love the layouts. You are so talented! love you!!

Cheryl M said...

VERY worthy project, wonderful layouts Melissa. I have a number of pages done digitally but have yet to get them printed for a Faith album. This may be the push I've needed....seeing your post here.

Susanne said...

Beautiful pages in that collection - great layout, Melissa!

Missus Wookie said...

Beautiful colours and pieces in the kit and I love that commitment. One that I try to live by too.