Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Remembering Christmas In July

As I was mailing out my Christmas cards a few days ago, I couldn't help but remember the FUN I had teaching those Chistmas Cards with a Texas Twist classes back in July.


Of course, I had to use those FUN stamps from Deadbeat Designs on a layout about the classes. I even had a few scraps of the Texas patterned paper leftover that I used as embellishments.


I really enjoyed meeting a great bunch of card makers and scrapbookers. We shared quite a few tips for card making along with lots of laughter and FUN!


In fact, I had so much FUN that I'm currently working on some new classes for 2015! (More information coming soon!)

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Great pages - it does look like it was joyful in July!

Stephanie said...

wonderful layout, I love the hanging ornaments across the top of the page!

Sandy Trefger said...

Fun layouts!