Sunday, March 16, 2014

Favorite Scrapbooking Podcasts

I've heard scrapbookers talking about watching TV shows and movies while they scrapbook, however I prefer listening to scrapbooking podcasts when I'm crafting at home. I thought I'd share links to some of my favorite podcast with y'all today.

Paperclipping Roundtable - "the scrapbooking audio show designed to educate, entertain and inspire you." This is my favorite podcast, featuring scrapbookers who work in the industry discussing a variety of topics about our hobby.

Give Your Photos Stories - personal stories triggered by photos shared by everyday scrappers. (I was on a recent episode of this podcast sharing my Big Storm stories - click HERE to listen in.)

Adventures in Arting - Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and her mom discuss their arting adventures with a variety of guests.

Stacy Julian's Podcast - Stacy shares five podcasts on her blog with topics ranging from quick scrapbooking to the phases of creative growth.

What do you listen to when you scrap?

No comments: