Monday, February 17, 2014

Kaisercraft's Garage Days Collection

Kaisercraft's Garage Days Collection is a fantastic masculine collection of papers, stickers, and embellishments filled with tires, cars, bicycles, grease, and accolades for dad! Here's a look at what I've been playing with the last few days.

First, here's a look at the fronts and backs of the patterned papers.

And this fabulous 12x12 die cut piece.

The sticker sheet with border strips and letters.

And a die cut embellishment pack with over 50 pieces!

I was immediately drawn to the papers and embellishments with the bicycle theme and knew it was time to scrap this photo of my Daddy with me and my two sisters on his bike.

These papers were fun to layer and it was easy to create embellishment clusters with the variety of die cuts.

Here's another page - this one using the 12x12 die cut paper mounted onto white cardstock. The top border came from the sticker sheet and the bottom border is the product strip from one of the patterned papers. I mounted my photos on white cardstock and added a strip of washi tape along the bottom (simply because I am addicted to washi tape!). I also punched and layered some stars to define a visual triangle around the photos on the page.

You can see a third layout I created with this collection on my blog here.

This collection is also perfect for creating masculine cards for birthdays, Father's Day, graduations, thanks yous, etc. I'll be sharing some samples soon!

Please share your ideas for scrapping with these papers in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this! :)