1. A great use for those scraps of paper left over from your scrapbooking/paper crafting projects.
2. A cute handmade gift for a birthday or other special occasion. They work well in goodie bags and as stocking stuffers. (It's never to early to plan for next Christmas, right?)
These mini-journals measure 4" x 5" and have approximately 25 pages (cardstock and double-sided patterned paper) and were bound using the Bind-It-All. (Binder rings or ribbon could be used in place of the coil.)
Here are a few ways to customize these little journals:
1. Add stamping and embellishments to the cover.
2. Include stamped images throughout the interior pages.
3. Make some pages with a pocket to hold tags.
3. Place a journaling prompt at the top of each page.
4. Remember that not all the pages have to be the same size - include a few smaller pages to add variety and interest.
5. Personalize the journal with a monogram on the front cover and/or each page.
6. Stamp an image on each page that can be colored to create a fun mini-coloring book for a child.
7. Tie a matching pen onto the binding.
Next time you have a pile of leftover papers, give this quick project a try!