Sunday, September 11, 2011

Super Sale



I have 10 tables in the store crop area that are covered with scrapbook items that are a minimum of 50% OFF, some items more. A store in Houston closed last year and I aquired their ending inventory. I got it sight unseen. They told me that there was a lot, but I had no idea that there would be more than I could put out in the store. I ran out of hooks and wall space. There is a ton of travel items, almost every state plus the Virgin Island, Bahama and Puerto Rico. If you or anyone you know is about to celebrate their 25th Anniversary, I have that covered. Got a cat, got that. If you still have a good Coluzzle blade and mat. I have FREE templates you can have. There were also album refill pages for albums I have never heard of. I will put out a sample of each type and if you can use, you are more than welcome to them. I hate to throw away prefectly good items. Come by and see if you can think of a way to re-purposes some of these items

No comments: