Sunday, July 31, 2011

Special Open Retreat


August 11-15
$100.00 for 4 days/ 3 nights

If you have been wanting to come to the retreat, but didn't have a group to come with. Come join us on August 11 - 15.
This is going to be an open retreat where everyone is welcome to come and make NEW scrapbooking friends. Come BEAT the heat, too. I keep the retreat so cool that I have had to  buy blankets. Can you believe that? 110 degrees  and I'm buying blankets. I've told everyone that it will not hurt my feeling or my electric bill if they want to turn the air off, but "no" they all scream it makes for such a wonderful nights sleep. If you don't want a cold room, we have those too.(normal 72 degree) Everyone that has stayed at the retreat have commented on how much they love the mattresses too. One of my BEST BUYS. It's also Teri's Birthday week-end, so if you can't come for the week-end come join us for some of fun on Saturday. Come crop all day for $10.00. We are going to have pizza,  cake, ice cream, goodie bags and games, just like the kids do it. We are going to play some of the games on Minute to Win it and my favorite Deal or No Deal. This is going to be a really fun week-end!!!!

No comments: