Sunday, June 12, 2011

Questions About Retreat

Having the retreat and scrapbook store under one roof is a new concept in the scrapbook world, so I get lots of questions. Here are the ones I get the most.

Q. When is the next retreat?
A. It's whenever you want to come. You can come by yourself (I would suggest bringing at least one friend)or with group. We are open 7 days a week, so you can check in and out on any day of the week.

Q. Can we have a private retreat (just our friends)?
A. Yes, if you book 9 or more the retreat is closed to others. If you collect all of the money and guaranty the payment, you stay FREE. If I do not have full payment 30 days prior to your stay, I will try to book the other rooms.

Q. Does someone with Scrappin Goodtime stay at the retreat?
A. If there are 6 of more people staying at the retreat on any givin night, someone does stay and keeps the store open till midnight. If there are less than 6, we close the store and go home. We are just a phone call away.

Q. If you go home, are we locked in the retreat?
A. No. You are locked out of the store not locked in the retreat. There is a separate door to the outside  and you have key to it. If you do leave please lock the door.


If you have more question please call me, email or post on Scrappin Goodtime Facebook page. I will try to answer as they come in. Thanks.

No comments: