1. Use the whole doily as a background for your sentiment.
2. Use a partial doily along the edge of one side of the card.
3. Use half the doily along a dividing line.
4. Layer multiple doilies for lots of dimension.
5. Create dress embellishments with the doilies. (I so wish I could take credit for this idea, but I actually found a wonderful tutorial HERE and just had to try it out!)
Next time I'm at the store, I'll definitely be adding more of these doilies to my stash! Have you tried them yet? What's your favorite way to use them?